Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I'm BAAAACK!

I'm back from Italia and I had an amazing time. I'm so glad I finally decided to make travel a priority in my life. I'm still trying to figure out the best way to "download" my experiences for my faithful public, so stay tuned.

I did miss a few things while I was away, most notably my usual breakfasts (Italian hotel breakfasts did NOT do it for me), cups larger than dixie cups, and ice.

Stetson and Ungarski even seemed to have behaved themselves pretty well while I was away!

Coming home took pretty much forever...I was basically up and traveling for 24 hours by the time my plane landed in Denver. I was feeling pretty good until I took a two hour nap this morning, and since that time have felt like I have the world's largest hangover. I just hope I sleep tonight because tomorrow means going back to work, and that is pretty much NO FUN!

1 comment:

Laurie, Sam and Cohen said...

back and no water on the floor!!! wooo hooo!!