Friday, January 8, 2010

In Loving Memory of Jeremy Woods

My cousin Jeremy passed away this week...and I'm just so sorry I didn't do more for him. He was a sweet little Jer Bear as a baby (and CUTE!)...A few years ago we had a pretty hilarious trip to Austin to visit UT (he loved the Longhorns). Along the way he lost his wallet (dork) and while tearing apart the rental car looking for it we ended up finding $80 in cash in the seats (but never did find his wallet). Some of the winnings went to that black hat he's wearing in the pic below. These are two pictures from some of my favorite times with him. I was also lucky to get to see him and his brother James a few months ago in Dallas when I was there for a quick business trip.

Love ya Jeremy. Keep a watch out over your brother and try to help guide him down a good path.

No comments: