Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Stay tuned...

Well, I've been a bit lax in the blogging lately...the desire just isn't there for me anymore, and I know you faithful readers are all sad.  I'll pause a moment for you to grab a tissue.
 
THAT being said, I'm going to embark on a 365 project, well technically since I'm starting today a 360 project, to try to take and post a picture every day for the rest of the year.  This is in a goal to get to  know my camera better and hopefully become a better photographer, which has developed into a passion/hobby that I hope to grow and develop.  I'll likely not actually post the picture every day so don't get too excited, but I'll post them all eventually but it'll be interesting what I can come up with to photograph in my relatively boring day-to-day life so STAY TUNED!  It'll probably be hard for me to actually accomplish this daily as well, but I'm always up for a challenge!
 
And, because the National Championship game is two days away...HOOK 'EM HORNS!
 
 

2 comments:

Elisa said...

I want to see Stetson, so there is a suggestion. Ungarski, not so much....kidding chica. :)

Beautiful Small Moments said...

I want in on this challenge!